Food Drive Kit
Here is everything you'll need to start your own food drive!
Food Drive 8 1/2 x 11 Flyer (color)
To the right is our 8.5 x 11 flyer Food Drive flyer in color which you can post at church, work or around your neighborhood. Click the image and it will open in a new window as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file. You can then fill in the When, Where and Contact information and then print the flyer on your computer.
Food Drive 8 1/2 x 11 Flyer (black and white)
To the right is our 8.5 x 11 flyer Food Drive flyer in black and white which you can post at church, work or around your neighborhood. Click the image and it will open in a new window as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file. You can then fill in the When, Where and Contact information and then print the flyer on your computer.
Use of The Caring Cupboard logo (below)
The Caring Cupboard logo should always be used with these guidelines in mind:
- No Modification: Don’t remove, distort or alter any element of the logo, including changing any colors.
- No Confusingly Similar logos: Don’t use the logo in a manner that might create potential confusion as to the owner of The Caring Cupboard or imply that The Caring Cupboard is the source of your products or services.
- No Incorporation: Don’t incorporate our logo into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, company names, domain names, website title, publication title, application icon, favicon, or the like. Don’t incorporate or use the our logo as part of a word.
- No Generic Use: Don’t use our logo in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
- Endorsement: Don’t display our logo in any manner that might imply a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by The Caring Cupboard or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest that any content has been authorized by or represents the views or opinions of The Caring Cupboard personnel, except as expressly permitted.
- Disparagement: Do not use the logo in a manner that would disparage The Caring Cupboard or services.
- Violation of Law: Don’t display our logo on any web site that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol or otherwise violates any law or regulation.
- Objectionable Use: Don’t display our logo in a manner that is our sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to us.
- The Caring Cupboard requires that you conform to these Guidelines in your use of our logo. We may modify these Guidelines at any time and your continued use of our logo will constitute your consent to such modifications. The Caring Cupboard has complete discretion in determining if your use violates any of the Guidelines.