How to Get Help
We try to make receiving help from The Caring Cupboard as simple as possible. Please note that we are only able to provide food on an on-going basis to families living in the Palmyra and Annville-Cleona School Districts.
Here are the simple steps:
- You may apply for assistance during the Cupboard's regular operating hours.
- You must reside in the Palmyra or Annville-Cleona School District.
- Proof of address:
- Each adult must present a photo ID and a piece of US mail that shows their name and current address (utility, bank statement, credit card, etc.)
- Reporting of income:
- We ask that you provide the gross earnings for all adults living in your home. If you are not able to remember what you earn, bring along past taxes or a pay stub and we will help you to determine your earnings.
- Each family size is listed to reflect the amount of money you can make to qualify for food with The Caring Cupboard. This is a yearly, gross (before taxes) income:
- household size 1: $27,135
- household size 2: $36,540
- household size 3: $45,945
- household size 4: $55,350
- household size 5: $64,755
- household size 6: $74,160
- household size 7: $83,565
- household size 8: $92,970
- household size 9: $102,375
- household size 10: $111,780
Each family may utilize the food pantry once per week.
Should you have any questions, feel free to stop at The Caring Cupboard when we are open or call the telephone number below.
The Caring Cupboard is open the following times to shop for food:
Monday: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.